- The ancient Welsh art of Llapgoch is actually real. Like ninjitsu, it hides its existence by publishing a lot of nonsense to confuse outsiders. I have achieved Ovate level.
- There is a price on my head for teaching Llapgoch to strangers. If I stay in Wales for longer than 2 weeks, I will be killed by a team of Druid assassins. When I go to visit my parents I have to be very careful about timing.
- I once made a stranger jump off the ground, using the power of thought alone. I didn’t mean to, it just happened.
- My mastery of englyn and cynghanedd allows me to heal myself of injuries when other people would die.
- A Wicker Man is an ancient Druidic method of barbecuing tofu and vegetables. Don’t listen to Caesar, he’s just jealous because he could never weave the sticks properly, so everything turned to charcoal. Bloody great girl’s blouse. I can do it perfectly.
One of these really is true. Scott tagged me.
I’m going to tag Ed, Kim, Yiming, Tom, and Carlos. Leave your answers in the comments below…
You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).