Not being part of the ‘martial arts scene’, I had never heard of the Red Junks until Carlos put his web site up. I’m not sure whether they are well-known to other people or not…
However, the Red Junk Opera Company, or Hongchuan Xiban, have been intriguing me recently. I haven’t found much that gives a good history, though.
This is just a placeholder for a train of thought that’s developing; I may blog about it later.
- Kung Fu Magazine: Fist of the Red Junk Opera
- Book review by Scott P. Phillips: 1000 words for rebel-bandit
- FerFAL: The degradation of Argentine society
- The crisis of the 3rd century: economic and social consequences
- Rudolf Laban
- John Robb: Central question of 21st century governance
- Clusterfuck Nation: The Futility Economy